Our five Dublin hotel rooms on St Stephen’s Green have elegant Georgian proportions — and exude the soul of a private home rather than grand hotel.
Pretty palettes of shell pink, muted fawn and duck-egg blue are accented by shot-silk curtains, oversized velvet headboards and delicately pleated georgette lampshades.
Reproduction period prints on the walls, elegant side tables and chests of drawers ensure this Dublin townhouse competes with the best hotels in town. Donegal tweed blankets accent the crisp, comfortable beds.
- King beds, Twin beds available on request
- Nespresso Coffee Machines with a wide selection of coffee pods and teas
- Designer toiletries by Damana
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Occasional table & one or two chairs
- Direct dial telephones
- Twin beds available in some rooms
- A folding bed or cot (by request)
- Built-in glass-fronted wardrobes/hanging space
- An iron and ironing board (by request)
- Soaps by Damana
Some bathrooms come with quirky baths and vintage chrome taps, while others offer more contemporary style baths and showers. All of our bathrooms are decked in marble with large mirrors and piles of fluffy white towels.
Our room rates are per room, per night and cover bed and à la carte breakfast for two sharing. Prices vary according to season, as well as for mid-week and weekend stays.
If you want to book a room please use the Book Your Stay button. You can also make a booking by emailing us, or calling us on +353 1 638 3939, we will be happy to assist.
Prices shown are per room
From €240 per night
Price will vary depending on availability.